A New Journey

At 34, I set off on a journey to finish college.  I really did not get the support from my family and friends.  Another bummer that I ran into was not having the money to pay for classes, books, or transportation.  The only thing that I had for the journey ahead was hope.  The Oxford Dictionary defines hope as a feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen.  I am one year into my journey and still have the expectation of finishing college and the desire to obtain my degree.  While on my journey, I am hitting a few bumps in the road.  How do I pay for my college expenses?  How do I set aside time in my day to study and complete homework assignments?  How do I set healthy boundaries?  Over the next several months, I want to share my journey's progress with the Creative Writing Club at GCC in a microblogging format on our blog.  Stay tuned!😉   

Comments

  1. Very nice, Jessica! I look forward to hearing more about your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you luck with your journey! You can do this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment